Thursday, April 15, 2010

Style is Eternal

As much as I love high fashion, I love the higher end of casual fashion too. A casual style staple is the blazer.

This look started with a black blazer from Luster, Lo Jacobs newest venture. Then I added a great So Many Styles miniskirt for some color. The flower print is exellent for spring. Such a busy print on the bottom called for a simple top, so I opted for !Ohmai's racerback tank.
Yet again, my outfit was still too sweet for my taste. The Death Blossoms Necklace from Happy Finds gave it that edge it needed. I also love the flowers in its eyes, which ties in nicely with the skirt.
On my feet is the Neutral Sands coloring of [LeLutka]'s Saffron Pumps. The color picks up the beige in the skirt quite nicely. I threw my hair up in a big topknot, courtesy of !lamb. The skin is from *Cupcakes, and is simple and neutral, like the rest of the look.


Koty



Style Notes:

Hair: !lamb. Ambrosia - Snickers
Skin: *Cupcakes - Genius III - Cocoa - Gray (Cleavage)
Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Shape: custom
Shoes: [LeLutka]-Saffrom Pumps (Neutral Sand)
Necklace: ::Happy Finds:: Death Blossoms Necklace
Skirt: {So Many Styles} Flower Highwaist Skirt Blue-Beige
Top: !Ohmai : Basics Boyfriend Racerback BLANK
Blazer: *Luster - Frida - Noir
Poses: This is a Fawn - Fluffy Pose 9; (with love & squalor) journey to the west disappearing volcano; Get Bent: More To Love 2 pack: Hide from the lens


1 comment:

  1. This is a totally cute outfit! i can see my self rocking it! :D hahah great post!

    ReplyDelete