Friday, March 12, 2010

Duh, I Love Shoes!

Wasn’t that word really popular in the ‘90’s? I know I said it a lot.
The Dove White Moccasins from Duh!
I made a trip to Duh! for their new Skosh boots, and ended up loving the whole store. There is a great variety of shoes for girls, and a men’s section. There are boots, sexy heels, moccasins, heels, flats, sandals, and so much more. There are three Lucky Chairs, with unisex while moccasins, whomen’s pink Skosh boots, and a really high top sneaker. Dollarbies are available: a unisex emerald green moccasin, men’s white Skosh boots, and women’s berry Skosh boots. The footwear is also very affordable; I think the most expensive shoes are somewhere around L$100!

So, I’m all dressed for shopping! I wanted to be comfortable, and what doesn’t say comfortable like overalls! These overalls are a *COCO* gift. I’m wearing the Dark Blue version, but it comes with a Light Blue and a regular Blue version, too. Just join the group, and head over to the gift wall in-store. My comfy little shirt is the Capsleeve Tee from Fri.Day in the Halloween Purple tone. I got it during a hunt, so I don’t know if this color is available. I love it though! I wear it so much, that if it were in real life, it would be in shreds. The moccasins are from the Duh! Lucky Chair. There is a women’s version and a men’s version included. For each gender, though, there is a left shoe that has a walking sound and an AO. The women’s AO is a sexy walk, but I don’t know what the men’s is. Go look for yourself! I’ve included the SURL in the Style Notes. The hair is a cute pigtails look from Truth. I got it from that random person who asked me if I wanted freebies, so I don’t even know if it’s labeled right. The pose is from *Sh33k Poses and is a dollarbie.
The skin I’m in, of course, is from *CUPCAKES. It is the freckled version of the Daydream line in the Ebony makeup in the tone of Sambuca. I don’t know many chocolates that are freckled, but I love it. The eyes are my usual, the Aegean line in the shade of Delphi from *Zanzo*. My shape is a modified version of the Expo Gift Edition from Silhouette Shapes.


Also, I’m going to start blogging for the Fantasy Faire. It is a gathering of all fantasy-related creators for a few weeks, and it looks like it’ll be great. There will be performances, and so much more. I know, I know; fantasy isn’t really the fashion you want to be hearing about. Just bear with me. You’ll find something you love, whether it be a mermaid tale or a full dragon avi. The Faire will benefit the Relay for Life.

Koty


Style Notes:
Overalls: *COCO*_Salopette(Dark Blue)
Shirt: fri. – Capsleeve Tee (Halloween Purple)
Shoes: ::Duh!:: Women’s Dove Moccasin http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Katachi/188/116/22
Hair: *TRUTH* Louisa – Nutmeg (from random freebie giver-person!)
Skin: *CUPCAKES – Daydream – Sambuca – Ebony (Freck)
Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)
Shape: modded Silhouette Shape: Expo Gift Edition
Pose: *Sh33k Poses- Hoity Toity

No comments:

Post a Comment