Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring has Sprung

I'm ready for spring already! Too much snow for me, thank you very much. But it's still a bit chilly. Rainy, more like. So, I'm not wearing anything too springy, but nothing is too wintery.
Right after a season of snowstorms, right when you want the sun the most, it starts to rain.

The basis of this outfit are the socks and the headband, both from KENZIE&CO. Kenzie Craven, of KENZIE&CO., decided to fill her Subscribe-O with new gifts, including the socks and the headband. The headband comes in two more colors. Kenzie also gave us a blue bandeu top, an awesome printed bubble skirt, and a cute tshirt. Just go to her main store, hit the subscribe-o, then hit the envelope box.
I'm so sorry about the blurriness. I couldn't get my pants to fully rezz!
I wanted to stay with the colors pink and green, so I searched through my wardrobe. I found a green belt from Fri.Day, which was, and still is, a freebie, as is my tank. To cover up, I brought out my cardigan from Artilleri. The shoes are, of course, from Tesla.

Style Notes:
Skin: *CUPCAKES - Daydream - Sambuca - Raspberry (Freck)

Eyes: *Zanzo* Aegean (Delphi)

Hair: >TRUTH<>

Ears: *UB* Elf Ears *plain*

Belt: fri. - Wide Waist.Belt (Sour.Apple)

Shoes: - TESLA - Vixen_II Classic *Black*

Shorts: Pig - Laughing Kitten Shorts - Solid Seashell for Red Packet Hunt

Headband: K&CO - Bachan Knits Headwraps - Forest Green (group gift)

Socks: K&CO - Plain Socks - Dark Pink (group gift)

Tank: fri. Basic.Cami (White) - Freebie

Cardigan: /artilleri/ Elspeth cardigans PLAIN *black*

Pose: Pididdle - Hayfever

No comments:

Post a Comment